Saturday, October 12, 2013

10 and 28






"hey Reags, look at me and smile."....."k, mom, like this?"....
"yes, perfect!"






 "hey, look at mom"







Life with the crazies looks like this.

Emmett sick. For days and days. Croup, then vomiting, after that came the runs, for 5 loooong days (so far), which has caused FLAMING HOT, painful, bum cheeks, oh and now a cold.

And a mom at a loss of how to mend him.

Oh and that Reagan girl. A.slice.of.heaven.  good GOSH.
She is so much better than I deserve people.
I'd like to be like her when I grow up.
SO kind, and SO smart.
Funniest person I have ever met. Evvvvvvvvvver. ever.
She's a breath of fresh air.
It's not just because she's mine. (ok...I realize there's some bias invovled)
but goooooodness. She's awesome, in every way.

Some days her ears don't work, and has accidents.
But when those things happen... I have to remember all the AWESOME.


"You will never have this day again. Tomorrow they'll be a little older then they were today.
This day is a gift. Just breeeeeeeeath, notice, study their faces and little feet.
Pay attention.
Relish the charms of the PRESENT.
Enjoy today it will be over before you know it."

No comments:

Post a Comment