Friday, December 9, 2011

A First!


What's that you say...Our first Chick-fil-A

we were not disappointed




Aunty Lys made Reagan this cute cute onesie  and she fits in it now!

 Hey mom, did you mean to attach a toy to my clothing?

 Mom, you see this?
 I'm putting all my weight into it...
 still there...huh!
Maybe this will do the trick. HAHA (this pic makes me laugh every time I look at it!!!)




Reagan misread the memo Cannon forwarded her
She thought he said "Tonight I hope you continually touch my face 
and pick my nose." But what he really said was,
"Probably don't think about touching this!" 
hehe just kidding they love each other


She tastes him...

She holds his hand...

She gives his introductions..."This is Cannon", she says

life long friends

No comments:

Post a Comment