Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 4 months to you....



Dear Reagan,

Where did your 3rd month of life go? I have loved watching you grow and learn. You laughed last night on the eve of turning 4 months old. (Yes, I know you laughed for Pa pa Porter first, and giggled once of twice after that) But last night you let dad and I record a good little amount of laughing. Reagan your daddy adores you, to say the least. I love you so deeply. In two months you will be eating baby food and you could be sitting up. Both of which seem unbelievable. As much as I want you to stay little I have loved and am excited to see you grow up and get big. Be good. You have been such a good girl so far. I am so proud to call you my own. Keep laughing. Heavenly Father loves you.

love always, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment