Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4 and 22 Months


Happy 4 months Stud Muffin (a few days late)

You.make.us.so.happy. You smile almost every minute, the rest of the minutes are used filling your drawers. Looking up at your sister is your favorite hobby. You and I have a serious crush on each other. You're dad is ready to play baseball with you, but I'm not ready for you grow (at all) yet. Your sister and you are best friends, and will be I'm sure forever.
Love your laugh. Love your smile. Love your sweet sweet peacemaker spirit.

Love always,
Mom

(yeah sometimes she snacks on crunchy peanut butter)

Dear Rea

You have so much sass. I'm not sure how it all fits in such a small body. With the limited vocabulary that you have, you find a way give me attitude now and then. And yet, you are so, so, sweet, and loving. You give your brother, dad, and I more loves than we deserve. But we are grateful for every single one. You say "hi" to everyone that we pass (always makes them smile).  You're so nurturing. So kind to little brother. You seem to be the center of each others' little worlds already! Remember that he looks up to you. Try to remember that when other things in life fail you, you will still have him. And of course your dad and I. Reagan you have taught us more than I feel like I will EVER be able to teach you. And boy, do you love to learn. "What's that? What's that" seem to be the majority of the words that come out of your mouth lately. You love to sing and dance. And you REALLY love to play with mommy and daddy. You always say "hand, hand, hand!" Which is your way of asking us to please give you our hand and come sit and read a book or have a tea party. But you are also quite independent and already have a beautiful imagination. I will always be here for you. No matter what. Really though....no matter what. My love is unconditional.

Love you little one,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment