Saturday, January 28, 2012

$250 recipe...but really

Neiman Marcus Chocolate Cookies

mmmmmm

You may have this recipe too thanks to my mother in law.

Neiman Marcus (extra chocolatey) Chocolate Cookies

2 c.  butter
2 c. white sugar
2 c. brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. flour
5 c. blended oats (blend those puppies up good in a blender)
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking power
2 tsp. baking soda
24 oz. chocolate chips
8 oz. granted chocolate bar (I used almond bark)
3 c. chopped nuts (optional of course)




Cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour oatmeal, salt,
baking power and soda. Add chocolate chips, and grated chocolate.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375
It says it makes 125 cookies.
It made 6 dozen for me.
When I make these babies again I will half the recipe. 




As of yesterday... (wait for it, wait for it)

we got CABLE..... I can hear Court's cheering and clapping as I am typing these words.
Cable one has a little deal between internet and cable.
So we caved.
Not our proudest moment. :)
We're babies.
We already feel like it is our guilty pleasure.


The Perks:

-Ellen...

-The News, we will feel like we actually
know what is going on 
in the world and will feel confident
in making a well educated
vote on our upcoming 
President...

-Food Network. ahhhh. LOVE

-Isaac can keep up with Sports. Which will
be so nice for him.
He deserves that!

- And waaaay too many other addicting shows.

I am determined not to get sucked in.
(as I typed those words I have Food Network playing
in the background)
but really....



                                                                    lou and lee                              mine

I need to go stock up my felt supply 
after hours of learning to work with
felt.


two fav peps



sometimes I headband braid my hair.


1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys so much it hurts :( Cable... FINALLY! Three flower headband... So cute! very creative. Braided headband... You are gorgeous. I love love. Move here please! We'll pay for Isaac's pump...:)

    ReplyDelete