Thursday, January 26, 2012

bread and babies



Ernest Hemingway:

Before you talk, listen
Before you react, think
Before you spend, earn
Before you criticize, wait
Before you pray, forgive
Before you quit, try


Well said Ernest. You pretty much covered it all.
Keys to a happier life.


This is why as soon as I can get some pennies together I will
be buying a canvas and painting these words
to go in my home!!!!
QUOTES ARE SO INSPIRING AND MAKE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER
ME EVERY SECOND.

enough said...





I made bread... You proud?

First time!
Mom Doman showed me how.
It turned out very tasty.
of.course.








P.s. This is why I did not make it to the store tonight


 teething?
 tired?
 ouchy bonk on the head.
fell off the couch, 
head first.
hard to see but the bonk is in the
left corner of her forehead

3 comments:

  1. Yay for bread making, it looks great! Poor little Miss, sometimes life is hard, hard, hard, give her a squeeze from her Aunt Lyss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha her face in that last picture cracks me up. Look at you making bread... you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyss- Thanks! It was fun to make! I just quickly posted this and I forgot to mention that this is your mom's recipe ! Yum
    Cooourt- hehe her face is very funny. Oh gee thanks. I try

    ReplyDelete