Tuesday, April 17, 2012

still worth sharing....

this happened quite a while ago...
and I guess I got busy 
and forgot to post it.
it was too good not to post...




Anytime Isaac is around and he hears the babes make a peep
from her crib he runs to go get her.
WELL...
one day when this happened, it was taking FOREVER.
after a bit I heard giggling....







and then....




















 going in the books in making my top ten of
my favorite memories!




P.s A shout out, blog style, still needs to go out to Noelle Doman.
An amazing artist. Who just thinks to herself, 
"I know I have an art project due, why not make it AMAZING
and something my sister-in-law and her family could cherish forever."










I know right? 
I was thinking the same thing!


1 comment:

  1. i cannot handle how cute that is!!! i have always wondered if a crib could hold my weight...

    ReplyDelete